Toy cars are an absolute must-have item to add to any kids toy collection. There are countless ways to play with these inexpensive little vehicles. The possibilities are truly endless. I sit and I watch Jaxon become completely occupied by lining up his cars and driving them on the weirdest of surfaces. His cars have driven down railings, across tablets, the tub during bath time, even across a sandwich.
If you thought your child’s way of car play was something, wait until you see the creative ways parents have fostered car play for their children. We compiled a unique list of 15 Ways To Play With Toy Cars as well as some fun giveaways for your toy car lovers! Hope you enjoy these fun activities and find a favorite!
1. Alphabet Car Wash Sensory Bin | Parenting Chaos
2. Paper Towel Roll Car Run | Sophistishe
3. Letter Match Race Car Village | Kitchen Floor Crafts
4. Toy Car Name Activity | Fantastic Fun and Learning
5. Car’d Game | Toddler Approved
6. Masking Tape Toy Car Speedway | Kids Activities Blog
7. Toy Car Tire Painting | Tiny Rotten Peanuts
8. Race Car Math | Frugal Fun 4 Boys
9. Car Wash Painting Process Art | One Time Through
10. Duct Tape Cars Math Game | School Time Snippets
11. Name Car Road | Buggy and Buddy
12. Car Counting and Number Tracing | Playdough to Plato
13. Paper Roll Drawing With Cars | Little Bins for Little Hands
14. Magnetic Roads Busy Bag | And Next Comes L
15. Fun Road Signs for Car Play | B-Inspired Mama!
BONUS: Toy Cars On The Go
Juicy loves the Car-Go Toy Car Playmat and Storage Bag by Superior Imagination. As a mama who obsesses over multi-functional products, I am here for it. The bag holds a large load of cars and functions as a great portable play surface. I appreciate the vibrant design that keeps Juicy entertained for at least a good hour. Boys are generally rough on toys so I love that the bag is durable and can go right into the washer.
This summer, we took the playmat bag combo on our Wisconsin Dells trip to keep him busy at the hotel. It worked like a charm. I can also see us taking Car-Go along to the beach and camping. The possibilities are endless. The Car-Go Toy Car Playmat and Storage Bag is one of our favorite play items hands down. I will definitely be recommending (and purchasing) these as birthday and Christmas gifts!
We received product to evaluate and feature. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Older kid tip: As kids get older, one of the most fun things is to translate that early love of rolling cars across surfaces to playing racing games together! Games like Madalin Stunt Cars 2 keep the love of cars alive, and you can enjoy watching the once tiny toy cars rev their engines on the big screen.