This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
Social Distancing. That’s what we’re doing. For however long. For the greater good.
Being that we are having to spend an extended amount of time at home, why not ease some of the anxious energy we’re all feeling by crafting? If you have a Cricut machine, now is a great time to put that baby to work! Today, I want to share some of my favorite Cricut projects to make while at home. These are all simple, beginner-friendly projects to get lost in and spark joy. Cricut has released 1,000 free images in Design Space so you’ll have plenty of content to use as you create these projects!
1. These I Don’t Give a Flock drinking jars from Creatively Clo are a whole mood. I’d love to be soaking up some sunshine while sipping a fruity beverage, but given the times, I’m feeling real blah so I don’t give a flock!
2. These Periodic Table Shirts from A Doodle Craft Blog are a great way to create art with a touch of science.
3. This Door Decal from Cassie Bustamante is totally appropriate for this situation we’re all in right now. It’s a definite reminder not to give up during trying times.
4. Bianca Dottin and her daughter created this adorable Unicorn Tote Bag that I know Kiki will love sooo much.
5. This cute Get Your Cray On crayon box by Someday I’ll Learn made me chuckle. We have our crayon boxes out so much and things are nothing short of cray ’round here so I may do this project this week.
I hope these projects inspire you in some way to get crafty with your Cricut or if you’ve wanted a Cricut, maybe you’ll consider ordering a machine. I’m currently using the Cricut Air 2 and it’s been really easy to use. For more Cricut projects, check out the projects I’ve completed here.
To support my blogging efforts and site expenses, I do share relevant affiliate links in my posts. Thank you for your support.