This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigGameTreats #CollectiveBias
We are true football enthusiasts in that Greg never misses a game and I love drooling over and eating all of the delicious game day inspired finger foods. Over the last few years, I’ve shared a few football inspired recipes and spread ideas and today, I want to share a dessert perfect for the Big Game. Rather than focus on grab-able confections, I decided to do something a little different when challenged by SNICKERS® to create a recipe perfect for a football viewing party.
How many of you love banana pudding? Have you ever wondered how it’d taste with the addition of hearty lil’ nougat and peanut pieces throughout? Well, now is the perfect time to get in your kitchen and find out! I’ve run out words to describe desserts. Fantastic comes to mind. Just know that when you take your first scoop, you’ll be satisfied.
- 1 (12 oz) container of whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 oz) box instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 14 oz of butter cookies
- 15 SNICKERS® Mini's, chopped in fourths
- Line the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch dish or bowl with cookies and layer bananas on top.
- Using a mixer, combine the milk and pudding. In a separate mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the pudding over the cookie and banana and layer with remaining cookies and SNICKERS® pieces. Depending on the size of your dish or bowl, you can create layers of cookies, bananas and SNICKERS®.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this recipe and will consider serving it at your next gathering! Be sure to Stock up on SNICKERS® for your Big Game and if you’re in the mood for something fruity, may I recommend Life Savers® Gummies? Yum!
More Football Inspiration!
To support my blogging efforts and site expenses, I do share relevant affiliate links in my posts. Thank you for your support.