‘Tis the season to be jolly…but also a little stressed out! Between wrapping up the end of the year business thangs, holiday activities with the family and trying to prep for 2017, mama could use some chill time. I mean, who couldn’t? With as much as we do, is it crazy to think that we should set aside some time for ourselves a bit? I say NO! And if you’re all like, “I’m too busy to take downtime during the day.”, well how about at night?
Think about it…the kid are tucked away in the bed. The house is clean (eh…somewhat) and all daily tasks are done (not really, but whatever). Snuggle up on your couch for a nightcap. You’ve earned it! You adulted the entire day away and now it’s time to treat yo self. And not only is this Spiced Apple Bourbon Tea easy to whip up and comforting, but it also helps fight against those inevitable throat tickles. Also, don’t even get me started on how delicious it is.
Cheers to my adults who could use a treat after a day of being an adult. It’s not an easy job but we got this!
- 1.5 oz. Whiskey
- 1 tbsp Organic Raw Honey
- 2 Tazo Sweet Cinnamon Spice Tea Bags
- 1.5 cups Apple Cider
- Sliced Apples
- In a saucepan over low heat add apple cider and raw organic honey. Stir until the honey is dissolved. Transfer the honey apple cider to a jar and chill in the refrigerator for up to an hour.
- Fill a 16 oz. Mason jar halfway with ice.
- Fill jar with thinly sliced apples.
- Add two (2) tea bags.
- Add 1.5 ounces of whiskey.
- Top with apple cider
- Screw the lid on the jar tight and allow the tea bags to steep for 20 minutes or longer.
- Place jars if the fridge to get cold.