Cupcakes are all the rage right now and the fresh Fruit Experts at Edible Arrangements recently introduced their celebratory product line debuting their brand new cupcake-shaped chocolate dipped pineapple. The Cupcake Collection makes life a little sweeter with an assortment of arrangements featuring cupcake-shaped pineapple dipped in semi-sweet and white chocolate topped with colorful sprinkles.
As a brand Edible Arrangements is about life’s celebrations, and that is why we introduced our new Cupcake Collection. Cupcakes are a hot trend right now and our new Cupcake arrangements are the perfect way to incorporate fruit into any of life’s celebrations, no matter how big or small.
– Steve Thomas, CMO, Edible Arrangements
The Edible Arrangements Cupcake Collection is available in a full line of sizes with a new festive cupcake container as well as a larger signature cake container.
● Berry Confetti Cupcake (Small, US, $55; Regular, US, $65; Large, US, $75)
● Grand Berry Confetti Cupcake (Small, US, $85; Regular, US, $100; Large, US, $115)
● Confetti Fruit Cupcake (Small, US, $55; Regular, US, $65; Large, US, $75)
● Grand Confetti Fruit Cupcake (Small, US, $85; Regular, US, $100; Large, US, $115; Party, US, $155)
What are your thoughts on The Cupcake Collection? I think they are gorgeous! Would you purchase one of these delectable beauties?
While I haven’t tried The Cupcake Collection personally, I HAVE enjoyed classic Edible Arrangements and wanted to share the debut of The Cupcake Collection. Additionally, Edible Arrangements was kind enough to send family members an arrangement (Instagrammed above) on my behalf at the time of their loss. For that, I am very grateful.
To support my blogging efforts and site expenses, I do share relevant affiliate links in my posts. Thank you for your support.