This week, I’ll be picking up some last minute gifts and stocking stuffers. I would have preferred to have everything done early, but the way my bank account is set up… I got a checking and a…LOL! For many years the Walmart Fragrance Center has been a savior for my habitual last minute holiday shopping. They offer a large selection of top brand and celebrity fragrances at affordable price points.
I’m so excited about Katy Perry’s Killer Queen fragrance set. At $19.88, it’s quite a score. The Killer Queen fragrance set includes eau de parfum (0.5 fl oz ), royal body lotion (2.5 fl oz), and royal shower gel (2.5 fl oz). The perfume bottle is gorgeous and really adds to the value of the set. The fragrance is described as an intoxicatingly and charmingly playful scent fit for royalty. I absolutely love it. LOVE. I’m allergic to strong, overpowering fragrances. I’m talking itchy, burning eyes, and cough fits. So I appreciate that Killer Queen is sweet, delicate, and long-lasting. Here are the fragrance notes.
Top Notes: Dark Plum, Wild Berry, Bergamot
Middle Notes: Natural Jasmine Sambac, Rainbow Plumeria, Red Velvet Flower
Base Notes: Cashmeran, Natural Patchouli Heart, Liquid Praline
I highly recommend Killer Queen as a great gift for young women. It’s such a delightful fragrance and the presentation is amazing. Yaaas. If you’re thinking about purchasing the set, hop on over to the Walmart Fragrance Center where you can grab a $4 coupon!
What will you find at the Holiday Fragrance Gift Center?
– A $4 coupon, good off any of the featured Coty fragrance items $14.88 or higher.
– A fun quiz to help you find your holiday shopping style and unlock the coupon.
– Exclusive Holiday Fragrance gift sets from the top fragrances you love.
– Exclusive to Walmart fragrances you won’t find anywhere else.
– Celebrity fragrances from Beyonce, Faith Hill, Katy Perry and more!
– Gift ideas for the men and women on your shopping list.
As a participant in the Walmart Moms Program, I’ve received samples and compensation for my time and efforts in creating this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.