This post is sponsored by Braun. Thanks for supporting the brands who support Sophistishe!
Father’s Day. Let’s talk about it. Am I the only one put off by the stereotypical gift recommendations being advertised these days? They either range from crotchety to just plain ridiculous. How do you shop for the simple man who isn’t interested in cuff links, desk organizers, “man” dog bowls, or Fathering For Dummies guides? How do you shop for the laid-back millennial dad? Well, let me show you. Without further ado, I present a Millennial Father’s Day Gift Guide curated by myself and Greg.
1. Personalized Batman Keychain – Okay, let’s get the sentiments out of the way first. After all, it is Father’s Day. This keychain is small token of endearment and is just plain awesome.
2. Sons of Chemistry Tee – If your man is a fan of both Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad, he’ll love this 2-n-1 tee. Score!
3. Nike Air Force 1 Mid – Ain’t nothing like a crispy fresh pair of sneakers to go stomping around in this summer. Air Forces have been Greg’s favorite since before Jax Teller rocked them through the streets of Charming.
4. Kattee Retro Messenger Bag – Every dad needs a man bag whether he cares to admit it or not. This one is roomy enough to hold all of his personal, work, school, or kid essentials while looking stylishly casual.
5. RoadPro 12-Volt Portable Stove – If your man spends a lot of time on the road like mine, he’ll appreciate being able to enjoy a nice, warm home cooked meal for lunch.
6. Autel MaxiScan Diagnostic Tool – This handy tool reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes and eliminates being at the mercy of a mechanic. Empowering, right?
7. Braun Series 7 Electric Shaver – And last but not least, the star of this guide, the Braun Series 7 Electric Shaver. This premium shaver provides the closest comfortable shave for a clean-cut face.
Braun Series 7 is the perfect shaver for the dad who has everything! Series 7 is the world’s ﬁrst shaver with an active head oscillating at over 10,000 micro-vibrations per minute, helping to deliver the closest, most comfortable shave ever. It minimizes skin irritation by cutting hair extraordinarily close in a single stroke – for incredible closeness and comfort. Click here to save $40 on the Braun Series 7.
To support my blogging efforts and site expenses, I do share relevant affiliate links in my posts. Thank you for your support.