This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sterling. All opinions are 100% mine.
When your shower see’s as much action at bath time as mine does, it’s easy to start dreading the nightly routine with your little ones. I know it’s inevitable, but once I announce it’s time for a bath and start gathering up our towels, toys, and shampoo’s, I immediately start to dread it. I think my fellow parents can relate when I say that having to constantly lean over the edge of the bathtub/shower door combo can really start to be a pain!
A pain in my arms, wrist, hands, and even my elbows as I contentiously have to lean over to wash hair, rinse bodies, or fill up the tub. Ouch! For years I have pleaded with the shower gods to make it easier on my limbs and joints during bath time and finally, after all this time, they’ve answered with Sterling shower doors with ComforTrack technology.
The Prevail with ComforTrack features a cushioned threshold, making it easier to get in and out of your shower. It allows you to sit, kneel or lean on the track, making bath time with your children easier than ever and cleaning the inside of your shower a cinch. With the Prevail you can also bath your pets without all the hassle and pain that comes with cleaning your furry friends.
Other benefits of the Prevail with ComforTrack include:
- Patent-pending makes the bottom track easier to sit or lean on, making it easier to avoid discomfort or injury.
- Out of plumb adjustability allows for super easy installation.
- The framed glass of the Prevail measures 3/16″ thick for improved stability.
- Tempered Glass ensures maximum durability and safety.
- The ComforTrack is a breeze to clean and the anodized aluminum prevents unsightly rust and corrosion.
- Available in 8 different styles to choose from.
The Prevail is available for purchase online at the Sterling website and Home Depot retail stores. You can learn more about Sterling products by connecting with them on Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube.
To support my blogging efforts and site expenses, I do share relevant affiliate links in my posts. Thank you for your support.