There’s nothing more refreshing than a nice juicy slice of chilled watermelon on a hot summer day. What could be any better? Well, watermelon salad sounds pretty delightful! I’m all about vibrant foods these days with no food combination being off limits. Here are a few watermelon salad dishes from bloggers around the web to inspire you as we enter cookout and picnic season.
- Watermelon Goat Cheese Salad – Just Us Four
- Watermelon Red Onion Salad – Nellie Bellie
- Watermelon Salad Cups – Savory Experiments
- Watermelon Arugula Salad – Food Folks and Fun
- Watermelon Peach Cucumber Salad – Hand Made in the Heartland
- Watermelon Basil Quinoa Salad – Hello Little Home
- Grilled Haloumi and Watermelon Salad – Southern in Law
- Watermelon Feta Salad – Simmworks Family Blog
- Kale Chard Watermelon Avocado Salad – Fuss Free Flavours
- Shrimp Watermelon Salad – The Adventures of JMan and MillerBug
And while we’re on the topic of juicy watermelon… How could I not include this throwback of #JuicyJax from last summer? Squee!
Happy hump day, friends!
To support my blogging efforts and site expenses, I do share relevant affiliate links in my posts. Thank you for your support.